Jan 13, 2009

haircut


FINALLY got my haircut today!  Trying to grow it long is impossible- I feel like as soon as I make a little bit of progress, it's time to trim it yet again.  I told my Mom today that for my 25th birthday I'd like braces.  That's riiiight.  Had braces from when I was 9-12 but my bottom teeth are now a mess and it's the one thing that I am majorly self-conscious of right now.  I feel like when I talk, people are just looking at my bottom teeth and how crooked they are.  I have to call an orthodontist in Hoboken by the end of this week to see if maybe I can get away with just a retainer on bottom rather than the full brace-face.  We'll see... Regardless something must be done about this pronto.  On another note, I have to brainstorm where Aja and I should go this weekend.  She's coming for a night out on the town and I want to pick really fantastic/social/happenin' places...  I just saw a commercial for "He's Just Not that Into You" and I CAN'T WAIT... it's the story of my life!!
Anyway, time to read Twilight some more.  I was on such a roll and thought I'd finish in 2 days but then A.D.D. set in...
xoxo megan

No comments:

Post a Comment