Jan 22, 2009

RIP heath ledger! 1 yr.


It's officially one year since his tragic passing- damn. May he rest in peace!

On a brighter side, I am now following Britney Spears on twitter. Ha. That's right. I officially joined twitter and I plan to stay committed (for now). I have to see what this site is all about and perhaps I'll end up liking the concept...

And we now have NO MORE BUSH!! I never realized how much history I've witnessed first-hand in my short little life so far: The World Trade Center-911, Obama- 1st Black President, the plane crash in the Hudson River, the comeback of TNKOTB, the legalization of gay marriage (not all states yet), the turn of the century Y2K and the scare that all power/electronics would fail and that the "world would end", the recession and terrible job layoffs, the Giants winning the superbowl, the rise and fall and comeback that is Britney Spears, and so on.

I'm now running on 2 hours of sleep. I don't know why but I could not go to sleep until around 5:30am. Delirious!

BTW how archaic is tax season-- is there not a simpler way than to save all this shit in the mail, W2 forms, etc and have to figure out numbers...
Ughhhh!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment