Jan 14, 2009

spooning leads to forking


Time to vent...  My back has been killing ever since Monday (after my chair massage at the nail salon).  He definitely pushed a muscle the wrong way because it kills to move my neck around.  And it's so strange because it hurts in my right shoulder blade area when I move my neck.  Grr!  What else... OH my PSE&G bill this month is $270!!!! wtf.  So I called and after holding for 15 minutes, I was told that when they came to read the meter, no one let them in the building.  So therefore they estimated my bill to be $270 rather than the usual $70??? 200 more??? So then I had to go to the basement to look for the meter that they told me looked like a "fish bowl"- I found every meter (sprinkler, etc) BUT.  So they told the meter might be on the 1st floor in my landlords office which of course is closed now.  I hung up.  Called my landlord.  Then I felt the urge to check inside the storage closet on the 1st floor and THERE IT WAS.  Then I called a 3rd time, each time being a 10-15 min wait and I read off numbers but again it was like $200 which can't be.  So they cancelled my bill and will read jan and feb when they come in feb.  So that's pretty sweet.   
I had an awesome dinner and by awesome, I mean ON POINT.  At first I was craving sushi but I'm going out Friday night for that, so then I craved Boston Market :)  So incredibly worth it.  The mashed potatoes...the macaroni and cheese...  yum!

check out how cruel this video is- poor kid:

xoxo
megan

No comments:

Post a Comment